Saturday, May 1, 2010

Eternally Love of Mine~

about me? im d 3rd from 4th siblings. i have a big bro as d eldest n have been married- Abang-. a generous-sulky-chubby- sis=Kak Ngah. a brat-mischievous-ketegaq lil bro= Adik. a caring-tempered-supportive-sporting dad= Abah. a chef-prey of our bully-caring-friendly mom=Mak. a easy going-talkative-understanding sis inlaws-Kak Long n lastly my sweet-sulky-luv chocolate-cengeng niece-Izzati aka Kakak.. this is my family, each of us have very very different attitudes..haha.. n i called it-UNIQUE..woahaaa...!!!
my luvly parents- Abah n Mak

big bro- Abang

chubby sis-Kak Ngah

me!!!

brat lil bro- Adik

sis in law-Kak Long

cutey-sweety -Kakak

d gila2 siblings =p

familia amour~


yeah there is my family.. noting to say.. im happy wit them even sumtimes we have tough prob but soon we'll go through it.. im strong bcz i know i have my strength that is THEM!!! luv u all~






No comments: